(NISSAN MOTOR RANGE OF VEHICLES)
What is Warranted::.
Ghandhara Nissan Limited warrants to the owner of each new
Nissan vehicle that it will repair or replace by GNL authorized
dealer, any part on the vehicle which proves defective in
material or workmanship under normal use free of charge except
for those items listed under the section entitled "Warranty
Exclusions" and those under limited warranty. The warranty
period begins on the date the vehicle is delivered to the first
retail buyer. The warranty is associated with the vehicle and it
is automatically transferred if the ownership of the vehicle
changes within warranty period. GNL reserves the right to the
final decision in all warranty matters.
The warranty of the vehicle is valid for 12 months or 20,000 km
whichever covers first from the date of sold to the retail
Battery, Tires and Audio system are covered by
separate warranty. See the battery, tire and audio system
information for details.
Use of any non-genuine Nissan parts,
accessories, equipment and other materials other than approved,
specified and recommended by GNL.
Any parts and labour costs incurred in
connection with required or recommended maintenance services as
outlined in your owner’s manual is at owners expense.
Normal maintenance services such as wheel
balancing, and alignment, brake and clutch adjustment, engine
tune-up, cleaning of cooling and fuel system, head light aiming,
replacement of light bulbs, fuses, spark plugs, glow plugs,
distributor points, drive belts, clutch disc, brake shoes, brake
pads, filters, fluids, lubricants, coolant, A/C idler pulley,
etc. are not covered by warranty.
Damage or failure resulting from:
- Use of non-genuine Nissan parts.
- Repairs not performed by an authorized
- Misuse, accident, theft or fire.
- Use of improper or dirty fuel, fluids,
- Lack of performance of proper
maintenance services as outlined in your owner's manual.
- Defects and effects of installation of
equipment, accessories, devices, etc. other than those
standard and normally installed in Nissan Vehicle.
- Alteration or improper repair.
- Stone chipping, chemical fallout, tree
sap, salt, hail, floods, windstorm, lightning or other
- Any damage which results from force
majeure such as fire, theft, accident, earthquake or
- Normal aging, wear, tear and deterioration such as
discoloration, fading, deformation, blurring, etc. Such items are:
Paint, soft & interior trims, plated parts and other appearance
items, Wiper blades, brake shoes / linings or brake pads, shock
absorber, clutch disc, rubber materials such as hoses, belts and
- Any vehicle wherein the odometer reading has been
changed such that the mileage cannot be readily determined.
- Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use
of the vehicle, inconvenience or commercial loss.
- Glass breakage (e.g. windshields, window glasses, etc.)
- Any damage or defect due to improper storage or transport.
- Any vehicle which has participated in race, rally, or
competition or which has been used as taxi or rental purpose.
What You Must Do::.
- You must present this warranty booklet to an authorized GNL
dealer whenever warranty service is required.
- Take the vehicle to an authorized GNL dealer's place of
business during regular business hours, at your expense in order
to obtain warranty services.
- You must properly operate, maintain and care for your Nissan
in accordance with the instructions contained in your owner's
- Check for trim, paint or other appearance defects at the time
the new vehicle is delivered and report the same to your selling
- Retain maintenance service records for the event a question
should arise concerning the vehicle's maintenance.
What We Will Do::.
- Warranty repairs will be made at no charge for parts and /
or labour. Any needed parts replacement will be made using new
or authorized remanufactured parts by an authorized GNL
dealer. A reasonable time to complete the repairs must be
allowed after the vehicle is delivered to the dealer.
- Free inspection services (labour only) at 1,000 km will be
performed at no charge, except for fluid, lubricant, oil and
oil filter replacement costs.
This is the only express warranty applicable to new Nissan
vehicles, and GNL neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to
assume in its behalf any other obligation or liability in
connection with new vehicle warranty.
- Tires originally installed on new Nissan vehicle are
warranted by the tire manufacturer but depreciation due to
tire wear must be accounted as a set-off.
- In order to obtain tire warranty service, you must present
the unserviceable tire to the local tire agent or authorized
- Any GNL dealer will assist you in requesting an adjustment
through the local agent, if necessary.
Audio System Information::.
- Audio system originally installed on new Nissan vehicle is
warranted by the audio manufacturer except for tape or disc
head, cassette tape drive belt and front finisher.
- In order to obtain warranty service, you must present the
warranty certificate to the authorized audio service center or
GNL authorized dealers will assist you in acquiring warranty
services from the audio manufacturer's service center.
- Battery originally installed on new Nissan vehicle is
warranted by the battery manufacturer.
- In order to obtain warranty services, you must present the
warranty certificate to the authorized battery service center
or GNL authorized dealers will assist you in acquiring
warranty services from the battery manufacturer's service
|Copyright © 2004, All Rights Reserved, Developed By